Board of Supervisors Meeting InformationAs of July 15, 2021 - The Board of Supervisors holds regular meetings at 9:00 a.m. on the First, Second, and Third Tuesdays of the Month at:
Board of Supervisors Chambers
County Administration Building
2 S. Green Street, 4th Floor
Sonora, CA 95370
The Agenda and backup material is prepared the week before the meeting and is available to the public Thursday afternoons before the meeting. Please click here for Agendas/Minutes/Videos.
All meetings are open to the public, and the public is encouraged to attend. The public may address the Board on any item printed on the Agenda.
The Agenda sequence for a Board meeting is:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Oral Communication (public may address the Board on items not on the printed agenda)
- Consent Calendar
- Proclamation and Commendations
- Departmental Discussion and action items
- Board Member Discussion/Reports/Closed Sessions
- Public Hearings and Presentations
Television and Video
- The Board meetings are held televised on Cable 8 on Tuesdays at 7:30 pm and Saturdays at 9:00 a.m.
- All meetings are video taped and archived for two (2) years. As of May 1, 2013, all meetings are video recorded and available on line. Please click here for meeting videos.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance (i.e. auxiliary aids or services) in order to participate in this public meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors, (209-533-5521). Notification 48 hours prior to the start of the meeting will enable the Clerk to make reasonable accommodations to ensure accessibility to this public meeting.