Committees & Commissions
The Board of Supervisors utilizes a number of Committees and Commissions to provide advice on a variety of issues and policies. Follow this link to view the Committees and Commissions Agenda Center.
The following information is available to assist you in participating in Board appointed Committees/Commissions.
- Committees/Commissions Handbook
- Chair Appointments - 2022
- Annual Clerk's Vacancy Report of Board Appointed Committees, Commissions, and JPAs for 2022
- NEW Online Committee and Commission Application
- Printable Committee and Commission Application
- Current Year Notices of Vacancies
If you would like to serve as a member on a Committee or Commission, complete the application above or call (209) 533-5521 with questions. (Applications will be retained in the Board of Supervisors Office for consideration for two years)
Find out which supervisorial district you live; many appointments are specific to the boundaries of each district.