Board of Supervisors
THE ROLE OF THE MEMBERS OF THE SUPERVISORS
The Board oversees the management of the County government and special districts. The Chair for 2021 is Ryan Campbell.
In its legislative duties, the Board adopts ordinances, resolutions and minute orders within the limits prescribed by State law. As an executive body, the Board:
- Establishes policy
- Approves the annual budget
- Appoints a County Administrative Officer, County Counsel, and Clerk of the Board, as administrative and legal staff to the Board
- Conducts public hearings on land-use, committees, commissions and certain special districts
- Serves as the Joint Powers Authority Board for the Tuolumne Public Power Agency, the Air Pollution Control Board and the Board of Equalization
The Board of Supervisors adopted:
- Tuolumne County Vision, Mission and Value Statement adopted by the Board of Supervisors on January 7, 2014.
- Board of Supervisors Priorities - 2019.
Information related to Appointed Bodies, Committees and Commissions to the Board of Supervisors
- Monthly Committee and Commissions Clerk’s Report - If you are interested in becoming a member of a Committee or Commission, complete the application below or call the Board Clerk's office at (209) 533-5521.
- The Chair’s Annual Board Member Appointments to Committees & Commission for 2021
- Board, Committee and Commissions Application
- Board, Committee and Commissions Annual Notice of Vacancies - Posted January 2021
- Committee and Commission Handbook
Election Administration Plan Meeting
- Election Administration Draft Plan
Please email any questions or comments on the EAP by October 22, 2019 to email@example.com
- Draft Plan Meeting Invitation - 10/22/2019