Air Pollution Control District

As of 8:00 AM Monday December 19th 

Cal Fire has closed fire season and is no longer requiring burn permits.

City of Sonora Fire requires permits year round if you are in the city limits. For more info call 209-532-7432

For commercial, agricultural, or undeveloped land burn permits are required from Air Pollution Control. Please contact the air district for more information. 209-533-5691