How do I file a claim against the County?
You may either contact our office by phone and request a Claim for Personal Injuries or a Claim for Property Damage (or both) be mailed to you or you can download the forms by clicking on the above link(s). When you submit your claim, please provide any and all back up documentation you have regarding the alleged damages/injuries (police reports, estimates for repair, photographs of damage, etc.). Our office has forty-five (45) days in which to respond to your claim, once it is received by our office.

Show All Answers

1. Can County Counsel give me legal advice?
2. How do I contact the Tuolumne County Superior Court?
3. I can't afford a lawyer, can you help or does Tuolumne County have Legal Aid?
4. Where is the Law Library?
5. How do I request a public record?
6. Where can I get legal forms?
7. How do I file a claim against the County?
8. The County is suing me for money it says I owe. Who can I talk to about this?
9. Where is County Counsel's office located?