What do I do about wildlife problems?
For nuisance wildlife call the Wildlife Services trapper at 533-6681.

For sick or injured wildlife call Animal Control at 694-2730.

For orphaned or injured juvenile or small animals call Rose Wolf Wildlife Rescue at 588-1335 or 484-1928. For birds and squirrels call Mother Lode Wildlife Care at 677-7249.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the shelter located?
2. What is the difference between Animal Control and the Humane Society?
3. How do I license my dog?
4. Are there low cost vaccination clinics?
5. What happens if I am bitten by a dog or my dog bites someone?
6. What happens if my dog or cat is exposed to wildlife?
7. What if I have a complaint about an animal?
8. What if I see a neglected animal?
9. What about barking dogs?
10. What do I do about feral cats?
11. What do I do about wildlife problems?
12. What do I do if my pet is lost?
13. How do I adopt a pet?
14. What if I have to give up a pet?
15. What do I do about a dead animal?