Where is the shelter located?
Animal Control receives mail at 2 South Green Street in Sonora but the office is actually at 10040 Victoria Way in Jamestown. If headed west on Highway 108, go one mile past the signal at the town of Jamestown. Turn right at C & C Minimart. The road will dead end. Turn right again and proceed to the end of the cul-de-sac. Animal Control shares a building with the Humane Society of Tuolumne County.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the shelter located?
2. What is the difference between Animal Control and the Humane Society?
3. How do I license my dog?
4. Are there low cost vaccination clinics?
5. What happens if I am bitten by a dog or my dog bites someone?
6. What happens if my dog or cat is exposed to wildlife?
7. What if I have a complaint about an animal?
8. What if I see a neglected animal?
9. What about barking dogs?
10. What do I do about feral cats?
11. What do I do about wildlife problems?
12. What do I do if my pet is lost?
13. How do I adopt a pet?
14. What if I have to give up a pet?
15. What do I do about a dead animal?