What is a Grading Review Permit?
A Grading Review Permit (GRP) is issued when grading is greater than 50 cubic yards (cy) and is proposed in conjunction with a sewage disposal permit or well permit. A GRP is required in conjunction with a building permit if the grading exceeds 50 cy and the parcel size is greater than 3.0 net acres.

Show All Answers

1. When do I need an Encroachment Permit?
2. What part of my driveway am I required to pave?
3. Can I use concrete for my driveway?
4. What am I required to submit for a large project encroachment on a county maintained road?
5. When does my encroachment need to be inspected?
6. When does an Encroachment permit expire?
7. What if I cannot complete the work on my encroachment before the expiration date?
8. What is a Grading Review Permit?
9. When do I need a Grading Permit?
10. How is a GRP different from a Grading Permit?
11. I need a Grading Permit, how do I go about obtaining one?
12. I need to calculate the amount of grading, how do I do that?
13. What is a “stockpiling” permit?