Do I need a Design Review Permit?
Tuolumne County has four Design Review Districts in the communities of Jamestown, Columbia, Tuolumne and Twain Harte. The County no longer issues Design Review Permits. Applications for discretionary entitlements, such as Use Permits, Site Development Permits, Site Review Permits, Planned Unit Development Permits, Tentative Subdivision Maps and Tentative Parcel Maps, submitted for property within a Design Review District will be reviewed for consistency with the applicable Design Guide.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a Design Review Permit?
2. Can I have a home business?
3. Does Tuolumne County have a noise ordinance?
4. Can I live in my recreational vehicle?
5. Can I construct buildings other than a residence on residential property?
6. What is the Williamson Act?
7. Can I keep agricultural animals on my parcel?
8. How many pets can I have?