Adult Softball Program
|The Tuolumne County Recreation Department offers a competitive adult softball program for adults ages 18 and up. Men's, women's and co-ed league nights are offered throughout the week. There are three seasons of adult softball played...spring league, summer league and fall league. All league games are played at the Standard Park Sports Complex.|
View a copy of the Standard Park Sports Complex Adult Softball Rules and Regulations for more information on the Adult Softball Program.
All bats used during League Play (Including Senior Softball) at Standard Park must conform to current USA Softball regulations. View Certified USA Softball Equipment for a list of all approved bats, as well as previously approved, now non approved bats.
It is the responsibility of the Team's players as well the team Manager to check the status of the bats being used. The use of illegal bats during league play will result in disciplinary action; including but not limited to expulsion from or forfeiture of game.
How to Sign Up a Team
Beginning with Fall Softball 2014 registration, all adult softball registrations will be completed online. That will include not only team Registration, but every player on every roster will be required to set up an online Recreation Department account if you do not already have one. This will provide eligibility for you and your entire family for Recreation Department programs; everything from softball to all of the youth camps, everything!
There will be no paper Release forms to sign. Your online registration will take care of that for you. As softball team managers it will be necessary to register your teams, insert your rosters, and with certain limitations even pay the fees utilizing your account. Each player on the roster must set up an online account or they will not be permitted to participate. This will be tracked by the program and you will be notified of any noncompliance. This is mandatory for all players. If you do not have access to a computer you can come to the Recreation Department and use ours. Paper will not be available to any of us.
HOW TO ENROLL
There are now two different options that you can choose from to register for Adult Softball. You can now enroll online or by walk-in, unless otherwise noted. Phone, fax and mail-in registrations are NOT accepted.
- To register online you must log on to the Tuolumne County Recreation Department website at www.tcrecreation.com and click the “Online Registration” tab. You can also click on any of the registration links located throughout the website to register for a program.
- Log on or create an account, then you can register 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Payment method: Credit card (MasterCard or Visa)
- The process for walk-in registrations will be the same as if you were registering your team online. A recreation account will still need to be created and no paper registrations will be accepted. The Recreation Department is located at 480 Greenley Road inside the Sonora Library
- Payment methods: Account credit, cash, check or credit card (MasterCard or Visa)
- Registration hours:
- Summer hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Non-summer hours: Monday-Friday 8am-3pm
For game schedules and league information, please call the League Schedule/Field Condition Hotline at 209-533-1071.