Engineering Development Division
The Engineering Development Division is responsible for:
- Monitoring proposed development projects to ensure the county continues to have a safe, effective road system for the orderly and convenient movement of people and goods
- Reviewing, conditioning, and inspecting development projects to ensure compliance with the county ordinance code, board policy, and state / federal laws relating to roads, drainage, and grading.
- Providing timely, informative, and friendly service to the public.
- Providing for the safe conduct of special events held in the county road right-of-way.
- Issuing Special Events Permits for road closures affiliated with races, carnivals, street fairs, etc.
For additional drainage information, please see the safety section in Chapter 6 of the Tuolumne County General Plan.
2017 Erosion and Stormwater Control Workshop
If you missed the October 19, 2017 presentation by Rich Muhl from the Regional Water Quality Control Board on Erosion Control, the presentation will be shown on Channel 8.
The viewing times are:
- Thursday, October 26th at 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 29th at 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, October 30th at 6:30 p.m.