Sonora Skate Park
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
Skate Park Rules For Use
- Skateboards, Roller Skates, In-Line Skates Only
- Bicycles, Coasters, Scooters, or other rolling or wheeled devices are strictly prohibited in the skate park
- All riders using the park must wear a helmet, elbow pads, wrist guards, and knee pads pursuant to Tuolumne County Ordinance Code Section 12.32.030 (E) and Sonora Municipal Code 8.26.020 (E).
- Failure to obey the rules may result in the seizure of any and all devices used in violation of these rules. (Tuolumne County Ordinance Code Section 12.32.050 (A)).
- Any person violating any of these rules is guilty of an infraction punishable in accordance with provisions of California Code Section 25132 (Tuolumne County Ordinance Code Section 12.32.050 (A)).
- Skateboarding is a hazardous recreational activity. The use of this facility may result in death, paralysis, brain damage, concussion, broken bone, or other serious bodily injury. Anyone using this park is using it at their own risk. This park is unsupervised. (California Government Code Section 831.7)
- This facility is for the equal enjoyment of both skateboarders and skaters. Treat one another with respect.
- No Glass. No Alcohol
- Remove all debris prior to using facility.
- Scheduling is required for formal contest.
- Do not use facility if hazardous conditions exists. Report any damage/hazardous condition to Tuolumne County Facilities Management 209-533-5660
- Experienced skaters shall give less experienced skaters fair chance to use the facility