There’s a streetlight out in my neighborhood. How can I report it?

Streetlight repair is done by PG&E but Public Works staff can report the outage to PG&E for you. Please provide the number on the pole (if possible) and a cross street. Please note that if the light is not in an established lighting district, the light may be privately owned and there is a possibility the owner of the light has terminated the service contract with PG&E. If you want to report the outage yourself to PG&E you can do it


Show All Answers

1. Why is my neighborhood a County Service Area?
2. Why are my County Service Area roads not plowed at the same time as the nearby County road?
3. Can we put a gate up on our County Service Area road so that non-residents can’t get in?
4. There’s a streetlight out in my neighborhood. How can I report it?
5. I live on a private road and want to create a Permanent Road Division Zone of Benefit so we can all chip in for road maintenance. How can I do that?
6. How can I find out how much my parcel pays into the CSA?
7. I live in an “inactive” CSA. What does that mean?
8. There used to be a County Service Area in my neighborhood but it was dissolved. Who is maintaining the roads now?
9. What is the governing body for the CSA? Can’t we just call the County and get the funds released so we can do maintenance work ourselves
10. How do I pay my special assessment or special tax?