Complaint Resolution

The Central Sierra Child Support Agency has an Ombudsperson available to provide assistance regarding complaint resolution or state hearing.

The Ombudsperson can help you make your complaint with the local child support agency, or request a state hearing from the state hearing office. The Ombudsperson can help you obtain information regarding your complaint to help you prepare for your state hearing.

IMPORTANT: The Ombudsperson cannot be your representative and will not give you legal advice. Please contact the Family Law Facilitator nearest you, or your own attorney.

For more information about the program, please visit the California Department of Child Support Services website. To reach the Central SIerra Child Support Agency Ombudsperson, please call our Customer Service Unit at 866-901-3212.