Hazardous Materials


Tuolumne County Environmental Health Division, is certified by Cal-EPA as the Certified Unified Program Agency (CUPA) that administers specific hazardous materials/hazardous waste programs.

Monitoring Wells

Groundwater monitoring wells are principally used for observing groundwater levels and flow conditions, obtaining samples for determining groundwater quality, and for evaluating hydraulic properties of water-bearing strata. 

Hazardous Materials Business Plan (HMBP)

A Hazardous Materials Business Plan (HMBP) are required for any facility that stores materials in quantities greater than 55 gallons for liquids, 500 pounds for solids, or 200 cubic feet for gases.