Show All Answers

1. A child support order exists and an account is open, so where is my money?
2. How do I get my child support modified?
3. Your county has started collecting from my job by wage assignment, and now Franchise Tax Board (FTB) has served an earnings withholding order at 50%. Can I get this reduced?
4. I am paying for the same child(ren) in another county, and am paying your office by wage assignment. The other county has served a FTB collection at 50%. I cannot afford this. What should I do?
5. I just received a Demand for Payment letter from the Franchise Tax Board asking me to pay off my entire balance within 10 days; will they take my car and/or house, etc, if I cannot pay my balance off?
6. My bank account is frozen; how do I get it reinstated?
7. I just got a notice that my driving or professional license will be revoked. How do I stop the process?
8. I just discontinued from CalWORKs, how do I get child support?
9. I know a payment was recently mailed out to me, but I haven't received it yet. What is the procedure for tracking the checks?
10. I am the custodial party. How do I close my case?